We will gladly consider submissions of 750 words or less for publication on our site. The following guidelines apply:
- Topics must be related to university honors education; national issues related to public universities (state funding, privatization, admissions, housing for honors students, improvements, curricula); student achievement; financial assistance; study abroad; and announcements of major changes in honors directors, deans, or other professional staff;
- Response to submissions will, in most cases, be within three days of submission;
- Mention of author publications or links is permissible in a brief summary bio that will follow each article or post;
- For now, we will not include digital photos or illustrations;
- Other links may be included in the body of the article or post, if relevant;
- The editor will assign tags as appropriate, and publish on a timely basis, usually within one week of acceptance.
Submissions should be sent to email@example.com, with SUBMISSION in the subject line. Please contact the editor at 512-940-5193 if you have any questions.